- What is the usual length of a child’s stay at Kemmerer Village? Is there a minimum or maximum length of stay?
- What clothing and personal items can or should my child bring?
- How will placement at Kemmerer Village effect my child’s school credits?
- What are your educational staff’s qualifications? How many students are there in a classroom?
- How often can I visit or talk on the phone with my child? Can my child come home for visits while enrolled at Kemmerer Village?
- How many direct care staff work in my child’s cottage, and what hours do they work?
- How do you determine which cottage my child will live in?
- What medical services, for emergency and non-emergency conditions are provided?
- How will I be kept informed of my child’s progress and any significant events that occur?
- Kemmerer Village is a Presbyterian supported agency, what religious activities are offered? Are all children required to participate?
- How is Kemmerer Village funded?
- Is Kemmerer Village open year-round?
- How is a child’s placement at Kemmerer Village funded?
- What types of rewards and consequences are used in the program?
- What is the purpose of the Kemmerer Village Foundation?
- Is my donation of cash or material goods to the Kemmerer Vilalge Foundation tax deductible?
- Can my donation be designated for a certain purpose or need?
- Does Kemmerer Vilalge recieve and fees-for services?
Call today and we can answer any additional questions: (217) 226-4451